Auditions will be “first come, first serve” on the dates and times specified above. This packet is provided so that you may complete the paperwork prior to your audition. Packets will also be available at the audition.
1. Complete the Audition Form contained in this packet and submit to the Casting Panel upon arriving to audition.
2. Complete the Conflict Form contained in this packet and submit to the Casting Panel upon arriving to audition. When completing the Conflict Form, make sure to indicate any prior commitments and/or scheduling conflicts.
3. Please bring your music sheets with you to the audition and be prepared to sing 16 – 32 bars of your selected song. An accompanist will be present at the vocal auditions.
4. Dress comfortably for your dance auditions, as you will be asked to perform the “Supercal…” dance as part of a group.
5. Those auditioning for a principal and/or supporting role will be asked to cold read.
6. Your picture may be taken as part of the audition process. This will be to aid in casting, as well as facilitating costume and make-up for the show.
7. You may need to stay longer after your audition if the director needs to speak with you.