All auditions will be held at the HCISD Performing Arts Center located at 3217 Wilson Rd, Harlingen, TX 78552.
August 14…5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
● DanceAudition will be to “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”. Choreography will be taught Aug.6th-9th @ 4:30 PM in the Southern Stars Dance Room (FA4) at HHSS. It is imperative that those auditioning attend all days of training as combinations from previous days will not be retaught.
August 15…5:00 PM-8:00 PM
● Characters’ music sheets can be obtained by emailing Director Maegan Conley at firstname.lastname@example.org , or by following the link specified above to download the PDF. If an audition song is not noted, a performer may sing any song from the show. Please select a song that highlights your vocal ability.
● All performers auditioning should be prepared to sing the chorus from “Let’s Go Fly A Kite”.
August 16…5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
● Performers auditioning for a principal role should come prepared with a short monologue from the show. Audition Packet contains examples of monologues that can be used during the audition. If a monologue is not noted,a performer may present an alternative selection from the show. Sides for cold reading auditions will be provided to everyone whether auditioning for principal or supporting roles.
August 17…5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
● Call backs for principal and supporting roles will be posted on the South Theatre Door @ 7:45 AM on the 17th. Performers will also be called/notified by a director or the stage manager. Core ensemble roles will most likely be decided after preliminary auditions and will not warrant a callback.